What is kegserv?
"The simple digital homebrew tap list".
Kegserv is a free, open source homebrew taplist that was made by a homebrewer for homebrewers. The goal of kegserv is to allow anyone with the desire to display their own beer digitally with ease. Kegserv is the perfect companion for showing off your homebrews elegantly for your keezer, kegerator or jockey boxs in cross browser compatible tap list!
Main Features * Planned Features - Updated on 10-28-2014
- Open Source - Free
- Minimal Equipment Required
- Easy to Setup
- Web Based Control Panel
- Self Updater - (Built into control panel)
- Simple Functionality
- Integration with Arduino for temperature & volume flow sensors*
What are the requirements?
- A webserver local or hosted.
- An SQL database.
- A list of parts will be here once the arduino integration development has been completed.*
Yep, in the not too distance future. I have it currently on a breadboard working great with a temperature sesnor and a single flow sensor. This will take some time to complete as I am currently using a pretty sketchy way to get the arduino data to the SQL database. I intend on writing a simple program to act as intermediary between the arduino & sql database.
Where can I download kegserv?Download: kegserv 0.0.5 here.*
View the setup documentation here.*
Current Version 0.0.5: Impending Alpha Release. Alpha versions will have bugs & unfinished features but can update to new versions as they are released.
Features Currently Fixing/Working on as of 11-12-2014
- Form validations: "
new beer", "edit beers", "safety for delete beers" On update item show last menu entered in the control panel.Critical
- Fix IBU calculation showing two results for some ibu values.
- Better Control Panel Styling
Background / Font Customization
- Choices of Tapped Keg Size (Default 5gal Corny) for volume representation.
Do not allow volumes over 5gals to be entered.
- Settings Numtaps, tempon, numflowsensor, flowsensor on/off
- Improved Tap Display List for Control Panel
- Scaling of display list for differing number of taps.
- Built in updater
- Easy Install Process
- Title changable
- Carbing up notice
- Prettier Install Screens
- Cleaner Update Screens
- Send a tweet on beer draw
- Keezer Temperature History
- AJAX SRM Function
- Better SRM representation